Hadeeth 3 : Narrated ‘Abdullaah bin ‘Amr ibnu-l’Aas and Abu Hurayrah and ‘Aa’ishah
(May Allaah be pleased with them), who said that Allaah’s Apostle
(sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “Woe to dry heels because of Hellfire.”
[Sahih Muslim, Book 002, Number 0473]
- This Hadeeth shows a person should pay attention to particular body parts which he may not be able to see and you must have wash them properly with paying attention.
- الأعقاب is the heel of the feet.
On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (May Allaah be pleased with him), that
Allaah’s Apostle (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam) said, “If anyone of you
performs ablution he should put water in his nose and then blow it out and
whoever cleans his private parts with stones should do so with odd numbers.
And whoever wakes up from his sleep should wash his hands three times
before putting them in the water for ablution, because nobody knows where
his hands were during sleep.” And in a narration by Muslim: “Let him take
water into his nose, washing the nose by putting water in it”. And in another
narration: And he who makes ablution, then let him take water into his nose.”
[Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 4, Number 163]
- The water is put inside nostrils by right hand and then blown out using left hand in one step.
- The concept of استجمر Istijmaar is cleaning the Private part with something that is dry. Like tissue, stones make it an odd number.The lowest of witr is 3. And if its not clean then add more to make it 5.
- When a person wakesup from his sleep, then he should wash his hands 3 times before placing his hands into the actual place that has water.
- There are steps to know how to do Wudu. There are steps leading to a conclusion or result.So, if steps are correct then conclusion is correct.And if steps are not correct then result is not correct.
Reference : Audio 1 http://ahlussunnahaudio.com/en/?p=1387
Notes by Om Zakariyaa Al-Baakistaaniyyah.