Benefits from Lecture ”Evil effects of sins by Ibn Al Qayium” by Abo Hakeem Bilaal Davis
- “Sins destroyed nations,destroyed individuals” .
- “Sinner is ignorant. Ignorant of not that it is sin rather the outcome of sin”
- “Effect of sin is that a person is prevented from knowledge”
- “It is from the evil effects of sins that our affairs become difficult ”
- “Sins have physical effect. A sinful persons face donot looks radiant ”
- “Effect of sins that he looses hastening in obeying Allaah ‘Azza wa jal.Now he waits to hasten to sin”
- “Sins shorten the life just as making ties with kinship extends life ”
- “Evil effect of sins that desire for obedience goes away and person inclines towards more sins”
- “Effect of sins that a servant becomes irrelevant in the sight of Allaah عزوجل”
- “Evil effect of sin that it corrupts the intellect of person”
Benefits written by Om Zakariyya Al-Baakistaaniyyah.